We Are Fully Operational - Social Distancing Measures In Effect
At Henninger Media Services, our clients come first. As a partner to you and your business, we continue to closely monitor the impacts of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we strive to ensure the health and safety of our employees, clients and community.
We want to assure you that we are fully operational during this difficult time. We have business continuity plans in place such as teleworking and onsite operations with remote viewing for clients. We are attempting to minimize in-person contact within our facility, and we appreciate your cooperation in doing so.
Based on recommendations by the CDC and VDH for increased social distancing, we find it necessary to announce that we are suspending client supervised sessions for the time being.
- Client supervised sessions are suspended beginning Monday, March 16th
- Remote viewing for reviews are available
- Arrangements can be made specific to each client’s needs and preferences
- The client services team (Sales, Project Managers, Operators, and Engineers) will work together to implement the solution
- Business operations are anticipated to return to “normal” on March 30th, 2020
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Salesperson, Project Manager or call our front desk at 703-243-3444. You may also reach us via the chat function on our website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience and understanding!