Career Opportunities at Henninger Media Services
Career Opportunities at Henninger
At Henninger Media Services we strive to offer a fantastic work environment for our team of highly talented individuals. We also offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Founded in 1983, Henninger Media Services is the mid-Atlantic region’s premier production and post-production media company. Henninger Media Services resides in a state-of-the-art video facility located in Arlington, VA that supports a full range of media services including 4k and digital distribution. We are a team of professionals dedicated to helping our clients deliver their message through the ever-changing world of digital media. Our diverse customer list includes broadcast, corporate, advertising, non-profit, and government.
Video Editor/Graphic Artist
We are currently seeking a fulltime staff video editor with exceptional graphic design skills to edit at Henninger.
Qualified candidates will have at least five (3 -5) years of professional editing and graphic design experience. Candidates with less than 3 years will not be considered for this position. Working on 30-60 second ads, political ad experience a plus. A strong working knowledge of Adobe editing systems, especially Adobe After Effects, Apple and Avid. Knowledge of additional plug-ins and Resolve software is a plus. Qualified candidates will also have outstanding client relationship skills and be able to work a flexible schedule, including some weekends.
Interested individuals should submit a demo reel showcasing relevant experience and resume to email@example.com. Please reference “Editor/Graphic Artist” in the subject line of your response
Education: Required, High School; GED or Equivalent. Desired, Bachelors degree in a related field
3 -5 years of professional video editing and graphic design experience
We are looking for a Creative Director to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the creativity to conceptualize and deliver on artistically outstanding ideas for our clients; the experience to inspire and collaborate with high-level decision makers; the access to an extensive network of freelance graphic designers; and the entrepreneurial drive to rapidly grow the design and motion graphics capacity of a market-leading production and post-production company in the D.C. area.
The Creative Director needs to be both hands-on and high-level, including the production and management of:
- Television/web spots and videos
- Graphic packages for broadcast programming
- Corporate videos
- Print ads
- Style guides
The successful candidate will be a roll-up-the-sleeves kind of creative who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment and who can help lead a creative team and apply conceptual strategy, brainstorming, and day-to-day management of multiple projects from start to completion. The Creative Director must also have experience communicating creative concepts effectively to a team and mentoring in a constructive way to foster innovative ideas from others. In addition, this position must have a superior ability to present and sell creative ideas to clients.
This is an ideal position for an established Creative Director to grow a world-class team of graphic designers and motion graphic artists within a market-leading production and post-production company that has more than 30 years of award-winning work.
Interested individuals should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Creative Director” in the subject line of your response.
- At least seven years of creative direction experience in a broadcast television production or agency environment.
- Experience with broadcast television, spots, videos, motion graphics, graphics packages, brand development and management, print advertising, collateral materials, and social media.
- Access to a strong network of creative graphic designers and motion graphics artists. Broad experience working with these designers on previous projects.
- Experience directing/managing creative staff in the production of integrated campaigns, ensuring creative scope is accurate and deadlines are met.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines, with strong time management and creative resource management capabilities.
- Skilled in conceptualization and creative copywriting.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- A college degree in graphic design, communications, or related field is preferred.
Henninger Media Services
1320 N. Courthouse Rd., Suite 130
Arlington, Virginia 22201
Attn: Human Resources
EMAIL TEXT-ONLY RESUMES
*INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED SHOULD WE FEEL YOU MATCH THE POSITION REQUIREMENTS. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.*