A. No, our facility does not currently have a studio space for filming.
Since production projects are all unique, the schedule for each is unique as well. If your project has a specific deadline, let us know and we can include a schedule during the proposal/budgeting phase that will outline the steps required to meet your deadline. How quickly your team can review and provide feedback at each step will also affect the project timeline, so be sure you have a sense of how many days your team will need to review each milestone such as the initial script, the rough cut, the fine cut, etc.
A. We provide clients with a custom proposal and budget for each production project because every project is different. In our initial conversation, we’ll ask you a few questions to learn more about the scope of your project:
- How many videos do you want to make and how long are they?
- How quickly do you need the project completed?
- How will you distribute the video(s)?
- What are your initial creative ideas/needs for this project? Do you want the video(s) to be animated, or do you want to feature interview footage or actors, etc.?
- Do you have a budget or budget range you’re trying to stick to?
If your approach is flexible, we can often find a creative way to achieve your goals within your budget.